Ends B 1
From InfoDIVISION B POLICIES
Section 1 Ends
The purpose of CAJ is the establishment of a private school in Japan to provide a Christ-centered education, primarily for the children of Christian missionaries and also for others who desire a Christ-centered education for their children.
1.0 Students equipped to honor Christ and impact the world for Him (consistent with Article II and III of the Constitution.)
- 1.1 Students: Students achieving the student objectives
- 1.2 Program: An exemplary, sustainable, Bible-based educational program
- 1.3 Culture: An organizational culture which reflects board-approved values (faithfulness, caring, collaboration, diversity, excellence, and stewardship) and is aware of and responsive to demographic trends.
- 1.4 Staff: Qualified Christian staff working to achieve board ends
- 1.5 Finance: Sound financial practice
- 1.6 Facilities: An attractive, safe, well-maintained facility that enhances student learning
(SY 06-07:143; SY 10-11:52; SY 10-11:182-191)