Welcome to the CAJ Library
Our mission is to equip students to serve Japan and the world for Christ by supporting the educational needs of students and staff with a variety of curriculum based resources including books, periodicals and Internet access. We use a hands-on, developmental approach, moving from basic skills in the lower grades to the independent application of skills in the upper grades.
Materials signed out during the summer are due on Monday, September 5.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:25 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:25 p.m.
- Search our catalog from your home or from anywhere on campus.
- E-mail us or call 0424-71-0022, ext. 3025, with questions about using the catalog.
- Students may check out five items for two weeks.
- Seniors may have five items for four weeks.
- Overdue materials are ¥10 a day for grades 6 to 12.
- Parents may have 10 items for two weeks.
Want to know how we choose books? Read our collection policy.
Who can use CAJ's library?
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 042-471-0022, ext. 3025.
Site Disclaimer: Because external sites linked on the Christian Academy in Japan library's Web site are not controlled or maintained by CAJ, we cannot guarantee the information found there. CAJ does not endorse or recommend any commercial products or services that may be found on external sites linked on these pages.
Tower of Titles
One student gets ready for summer brain calisthenics as she stacks up her books for summer.
Summer Reading Stacks
Students are allowed to check out up to 25 books over the summer! Good exercise for brains and biceps.
Click the image to see more.